Thursday 22 August 2013

Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash

As a teenager, I haven't got the best skin ever, it is quite spot prone. Therefore I have to be careful with what I put on my face, and how I remove it at night. I have tried various ways of removing makeup before bed including, wet wipes, cleansers and toners, and all different types of face washes and exfoliators, but this is by far the best product I have ever come across. Its quick, easy, and removes every single bit of makeup leaving skin fresh before you go to sleep. I purchased this product from Bodycare at £1.99 (150ml), however you can buy it from Superdrug for £3.99. It has a gel consistency with very few tiny exfoliator balls in it, which is great for my sensitive skin as it isn't harsh on the skin and doesn't leave it sore like most exfoliators. First I quickly remove any eye makeup with a wet wipe/face wipe. I then dab water on my face and apply a small blob of the Simple face wash to my face and massage it in circles, I then wash it all off using warm water, and dab my face dry afterwards. This has became my every night routine for about 6 months, and I love it! My spots suddenly started to dissapear within a week of using it, and it doesn't dry my skin out! Such a great product, no other face washes I have tried even come close! :)

Quality
Value for Money
Application
Appearance

No comments:

Post a Comment